China In Full Prep For War, Documents Reveal


Published:  

With DF-26 missile Communist China can attack Guam, the major U.S. military hub on the U.S. South Pacific island. (AFP)


The strategic submarine activity, manufacturing the long-range missiles with enough precision to attack a moving ship at sea, and a massive increase in production of nuclear weaponry leaves no doubt: Beijing has hostile intentions regarding the West, including Australia.


The US Bureau of Arms Control, Verification and Compliance concluded that Chinese missile production capacity grew by 180% since 2010. Beijing's regime expanded its nuclear and conventional missile forces over the past decade, nearly tripled its ballistic missile production capability and deployment, a wide array of nuclear and conventional missile systems. It is the conclusion of an intelligence experts' assessment that was released on Friday.

The intelligence indicates that 80 per cent of Communist China's missiles were conventionally armed and just 20 per cent were nuclear-tipped in 2010, reported Washington Times.

By contrast, 40 per cent of its current missile force today is nuclear-capable with the remaining 60 per cent armed with conventional explosives. The expansion of missile forces accelerated under First Secretary of Chinese Communist Party Xi Jinping, who took power in 2012.


It is important for the international community to better understand
the size and scope of the Chinese missile force.


Missile production increased by 30 per cent from 2010 to 2015 and accelerated exponentially from 2015 to 2020. The growth rate in 2020 was 180 per cent higher than it was a decade earlier.

It is important for the American people and the international community to better understand the size and scope of the Chinese missile force, its rapid expansion, and the need to take steps to mitigate the danger to regional and global stability, stressed Mr. Marshall Billingslea, who is acting undersecretary of state for arms control and international security as well as a special presidential envoy for arms control.

Beijing is continually refusing to join disarmament talks with the United States and Russia.

Chinese can make impossible for the US Army to defend its allies in the Indo-Pacific with DF-21 and DF-26 missiles that are designed specifically to destroy a moving ship at sea. The latter missiles has ability to range Guam, the biggest US military hub on the South Pacific island.

(Source: US Bureau of Arms Control, Verification and Compliance.)



A US Defense officials informed that China's army tested successfully both missiles that impacted the South China Sea between Hainan Island and the Paracel Islands.

Another real threat is a new hypersonic DF-17 missile, a maneuverable glider that flies between the upper atmosphere and outer space at extremely high speeds. The DF-17 is designed to penetrate increasingly sophisticated American missile defenses, such the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system and the Ground-Based Midcourse De- fense that protects the U.S. from limited long-range attack.

During pandemic China tested 250 missiles, more than were carried out in 2019,
when Beijing was credited with more missile tests than all other nations combined.


During pandemic China tested 250 missiles, more than were carried out in 2019, when Beijing was credited with more missile tests than all other nations combined, the authors of the intelligence assessment informed.

We’re seeing a China that is rapidly accelerating its nuclear-tipped missile force, both long-range, submarine- launched and short- and medium-range ballistic and cruise missiles, Mr. Billingslea told media.

This comes as we already highlighted the massive increase in China’s nuclear weapons production sites.


COMMENTARY

Behind deceptive smiles of Secretary General Xi Jinping and his CCP criminals is their deep desire to destroy the West that China could dominate.


 

     

Go back

Economy & Investment

FAO: Fertiliser Costs Could Prolong Global Food Crisis

Many developing countries will reduce food imports due to rising prices.

ℑ    3 min read

FAO: Fertiliser Costs Could Prolong Global Food Crisis

Many developing countries will reduce food imports due to rising prices.

ℑ    3 min read

FAO: Fertiliser Costs Could Prolong Global Food Crisis

Many developing countries will reduce food imports due to rising prices.

ℑ    3 min read

FAO: Fertiliser Costs Could Prolong Global Food Crisis

Many developing countries will reduce food imports due to rising prices.

ℑ    3 min read