Islamofascist Assassinates Four French inside the Cathedral




The immigrant attacker who shouted Islamic slogan "god is greater" beheaded one women and man and inflicted deadly injuries on another woman who prayed in the Basilica in Nice.


A knife-wielding Tunisian man beheaded a 70 years old woman and killed a sacristan in a church in the centre of the city before being shot and taken away by police on Thursday.

French President Emmanuel Macron said France would deploy from three to seven thousands more soldiers to protect important sites such as places of worship and schools. The nation’s security alert was raised to its highest level.

Speaking outside the church, Mr Macron said France had been attacked “over our values, for our taste for freedom, for the ability on our soil to have freedom of belief.  And I say it with great clarity again today: We will not give any ground.

Chief anti-terrorist prosecutor Jean Francois Ricard later said the suspect was a Tunisian man born in 1999 who had arrived in Europe on Sept 20 in Lampedusa, the Italian island off Tunisia that is the main landing point for migrants from Africa.

A Tunisian security source and a French police source named the suspect as Brahim Aouissaoui.

Some counter-terror experts called the attacker an Islamofascist to differentiate the Arabic assassin from the ordinary Muslim believers. French Muslim leaders condemned the attack and emphasised that French Muslims strongly denounce such acts. An Islamofascist term refers to the followers of al-Qaeda founders who launched a terror campaign against the West with a series of attacks in the Middle East and Africa, culminating in the 9/11 attack against New York and Washington.

 



Mr Ricard told a news conference in Nice that the man had entered the city by train early on Thursday morning and made his way to the church.

Politicians of all parties called upon the French government to disband the radical Muslim organisations across the country. The Conservative politicians called for the deportation of the Islamic clerics, who encouraged attacks against French secular population.


Twitter removes Malaysia politician call to kill French after the decapitation on Thursday

 

After the barbaric murders, Twitter finally withdrew a message from former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad on Thursday, arguing that Muslims had the right to kill millions of French people.

During their history, the French have killed millions of people. Many were Muslims. Muslims have the right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past, wrote Mr. Mohamad.

The platform had previously maintained this Tweet for some time, citing public interest, while accompanying it with a warning. After the attack in Nice, the Secretary of State in charge of digital transition and electronic communications, Mr. Cédric O, asked the management of Twitter France to suspend Mahathir Mohamad's Twitter account.

Twitter removed former Prime Minister's call to Muslims to murder the French but left several other messages which mocked the idea of the notion of freedom. For instance, Twitter did not remove his comment on the previous beheading of French teacher.

A teacher in France had his throat slit by an 18-year-old Chechen boy. The killer was angered by the teacher showing a caricature of Prophet Muhammad. The teacher intended to demonstrate freedom of expression, Mr Mohammed stated.

A senior Malaysian politician mocked the concept the freedom distorting the act of murder with an expression of thoughts and ideas in the free public debate which cannot be limited because it violates natural law and natural rights.

Go back